Training of Trainers
This Training of Trainers is dedicated to trainers, youth workers and educators that would like to support the aim of the project:
To promote the inclusion of LGBTIQ+ Young people in Education (formal, non-formal and informal) through the creation of understanding and inclusive youth work experiences and spaces .
The long-term training course will support the implementation of the project outcomes through building the competences of trainers to develop and apply quality LGBTIQ+ youth work at national/local levels and to advocate for the further mainstreaming of LGBTIQ+ inclusion in youth policy and youth work.
At the same time, it will support the personal and professional development of participants.
The Training of Trainers has a duration of about 1 year and requires the commitment to the whole process that consists of:
- 3 Residential seminars
- Slovakia – 24-30 July 2022
- Scotland – 17 – 23 January 2023
- Italy – 22-27 June 2023
- an online learning phase between each residential
- A mentoring process from start to finish.
- The plan and delivery of local, regional or national seminar.
If you are interested in taking part on this Training of Trainers, we are looking for participants that:
- Over 18 years old.
- Are familiar with, at least, basic LGBTQI+ inclusion and youth work.
- Able to commit to the whole learning process.
- Committed to deliver, at least, a two 2-days local, regional or national training.
- Able to work in english.
- A fully funded place in the whole Training of Trainers (travel, accommodation, meals, onsite and online learning journey, support on the implementation of the local training and mentoring).
- A Youthpass certificate.
- A space for peer-learning, networking and development of ideas.
- The opportunity to became part of a community of practice.
Do you want to take part?
Contact with the partner organisation in your country (links to their webpages bellow, just click in their logo) and they will give you more information about the application process or you can also send us a message here.
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.